(Michael Essenburg presented a pre-conference sectional at the annual CSI convention held at Boyne Mountain this past summer. Here are responses his workshop attendees gave regarding the value of measuring student outcomes in the area of Biblical perspective.)
How does measuring student application of Biblical perspective help?
Quick Answer: Measuring student application of a Biblical perspective helps…
- students to know how they are doing, how to improve, and what Christian education is about.
- parents to feel affirmed in their decision to send their children to a Christian school.
- staff to focus on the mission, feel encouraged as they see students applying a Biblical perspective, and enhance unity.
- alumni, donors, and community members to be assured that the school is focusing on the mission.
- the school board to focus on the mission and strengthen the vision.
Question: How would measuring student application of Biblical perspective help your school?